By using our Facebook page you agree to our House Rules.
The SPCA Pet Insurance Facebook page is intended to provide a place for followers of SPCA Pet Insurance to seek customer service and discuss our products and promotions. Where a response is required, we will endeavor to respond to your comments on this page between the hours of 11am and 7pm NZ, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Our Guidelines for Posting Content on our page
SPCA Pet Insurance aims to be as helpful as possible, and we encourage you to leave constructive comments, photos, videos and links. We encourage our customers to share their experiences, positive or not, on our Facebook page. We also do our best to settle any grievances as quickly as possible. In the interest of both parties, once a grievance has been escalated and is in our resolution process, we do however reserve the right to remove any further posts relating to the specific Facebook complaint and/or block the complainant(s) on our Facebook page. We'll review all content and remove anything that is inappropriate or offensive, comprising the following:
- Defamatory, offensive, swearing or violent language
- Deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Continuous and repetitive negative statements about our brand on our Facebook Page after a complaint has been escalated
- Trolling, spamming, and deliberately misleading posting
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Unreasonable or inappropriate disclosure of someone else's personal information;
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
We aim to be as transparent as possible and will leave what you share if it relates to the subjects covered on the page. The user content posted on this page does not necessarily represent the opinion of SPCA Pet Insurance or any of its associated companies, and we will remove all Content deemed to be inappropriate, or that does not meet the guidelines provided in these House Rules as soon as possible.
Insurance Advertising on Facebook and Instagram
This is information only and it is not financial advice. Please consider the relevant Policy Document available here to ensure these products meet your needs. Terms, conditions, limits, and exclusions apply. Waiting periods and excesses may also apply. SPCA Pet Insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (NZBN 9429 042 129 851, FSP 480747), distributed by Greenstone Financial Services NZ Limited (NZBN 9429 047 013 582, FSP 646129) and is administered and managed by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (NZBN 9429 049 378 085, NZFSL 8192554).
Please note - comments on our social advertisements are not monitored or visible to the public. Please send us a direct message if you would like to contact us (between the hours of 11am and 7pm NZ, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)).